Wednesday 30 April 2014

Out with the Old, In with the New!

Finally, I can write again! Although, I don't think I actually did any proper writing when I used to be able to. Anyhow, WELCOME everybody! This blog will be full of talk about food, travel, gym, photography,.. oh and did I mention FOOD?? I'm sort of new to this whole idea of creative writing and making things sound smart, but I shall try my best.

A brief intro about myself...

I am 22 years of age, an Aussie-Pom. I love all things food, baking, and cooking. I enjoy experimenting with different recipes to create an amazing masterpiece. Jet-setting is my thing. Although I am still  yet to travel to more countries, I have been to, well obviously, Aussie and the UK, some Asian countries/cities such as Singapore, Fiji, HongKong, Shanghai, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, and around European countries/cities such as Paris, Venezia, Roma, Milano, Zurich. I don't mean to sound like I'm bragging as if I'm a spoiled brat... I suppose I am somewhat spoiled by my parents given they paid for most of it, but there were valid reasons why that was. Anyways, all these little adventures of mine taught me lessons about people, culture and history that none of the education we get from school can. I loved, and still do, learning the different languages from those countries. I don't speak any other languages fluently but I am having a go at French at the moment. Finally, gym and photography are some hobbies of mine (:

That is it for now. More to come soon,.. hopefully. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment